Kameron, a registered patent attorney, focuses on patent preparation, patent prosecution, and litigation support. He came to law after 10 years as an ASIC design engineer in Silicon Valley, and in eight years of litigating patent cases, his clients have consistently been satisfied with the outcome of their cases. He can grasp even the most complicated designs and quickly identify the key elements for a patent application. Kameron enjoys helping clients harvest patentable inventions from their work, and file patent applications to protect them. His strategic counseling assists clients in building and developing their patent portfolios.
As an attorney, Kameron has litigated patent cases involving computer architecture, communications, and electronics. He is proud of an unblemished record of successful trial results for his clients.
In addition to an impressive career, both as an attorney and an engineer, Kameron is the father of three children who are excelling in school and in life.
- Processor and memory architecture
- Networking and communication systems
- Data security
- Internet technologies
- Wearable electronics and wearable devices
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Order of the Coif
Undergraduate / Graduate Education:
- M.S., Electrical Engineering; Stanford University
- B.S., Electrical Engineering; University of Washington, magna cum laude