Cameron is a registered patent attorney that has handled all phases of the patent preparation and prosecution process. In addition, he has substantial experience working with clients to evaluate patents for validity and infringement. Cameron also has represented clients in patent litigation matters and challenged patents in inter partes review proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Prior to starting his legal career, Cameron enjoyed working for nearly a decade in technology and engineering environments. He has worked for a telecommunications provider, developed software and other tools for teams of nuclear engineers, and, as an electrical engineer, supported design and production efforts for advanced radar and optical imaging systems. The result of those experiences is a theoretical and a practical understanding of a variety of technologies. He leverages that background while working with clients to efficiently develop technically and legally sound positions.
- Coding (e.g., compression, cryptography, error control)
- Computer and processor architecture
- Computer networks and networking protocols
- Web services and cloud infrastructure
- Sensors (e.g., cameras, radar)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member of the State Bar of California
- S. District Courts for the Northern District of California, Southern District of California, and the District of Colorado
- University of Washington School of Law
Undergraduate / Graduate Education:
- B.S., Electrical Engineering; University of Washington