Ryan W. Elliott is a registered US patent attorney whose practice provides a broad range of patent-related services including preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications as well as support for patent litigation and IP transactions. Ryan has the ability to quickly understand and develop a strategy to protect innovations within difficult technologies.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ryan worked as an engineer for an IC design company, with a focus on back-end design, place and route, and signal integrity.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys traveling, hiking, and rock climbing.
- Virtualization software
- Social networks
- Sensor-based systems including wearable technology and IoT
- Mobile device applications
- Communication and networking systems
- Storage servers
- Data processing and management
- Medical devices
- Recognized as a Rising Star in Intellectual Property in Super Lawyers magazine 2016-2017
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2007
Undergraduate / Graduate Education:
- B.S., Electrical Engineering; UC San Diego, 1999