Email: [email protected]
Erik is a registered patent attorney whose varied legal experience includes working for large, multi-national law firms as well as in-house counsel for one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. He has drafted and prosecuted numerous patent applications for both large and small corporate clients dealing with technologies in a variety of areas including graphics processing, computer architectural features and sub-systems, networking technologies, operating system and security features, and advanced control systems.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Erik worked for large engineering companies developing products and technologies for radar, missile-control, automated test, and power delivery systems.
Receiving his juris doctor degree, Erik graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Law with honors. Outside of work, Erik enjoys spending time hiking, gardening, cooking, and playing bass guitar.
- Digital and Analog Circuits
- Power Management & Delivery Systems for Computing Devices
- IC Design and Manufacturing
- Computer Networking
- Cloud Computing
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Texas, Oregon
- University of Minnesota School of Law
- B.S., Electrical Engineering–University of Minnesota Institute of Technology